Rabu, 25 Februari 2009

Diary writing?

Today, I go to school on 6.30 a.m. I'm afraid I will late. But luckily, I arrived at school about 1-3 minutes before the bells ring. And because today is wednesday, I must pray Dhuha with my friends before class started. So, I went to the mosque to do that. Then, I study like usual.

Today, I have english subject. Something special happens on my english subject today. Why or what is it? Well, not too special but I think it's important. My teacher told the entire class to practice english more. She told us to write diary, every day, with english. It's to make our english better. Because, our english wasn't good enough.

So, from now, I will write a diary like this in my blog to practice my english. You can see how bad my english with this diary, right? I want to make it better, so I will write a diary like this. I hope I can fix my english with this.

Okay, finally, sorry for my bad english


0 komentar:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com associated with ajimsite.blogspot.com

Back to TOP